Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my brothers-Clay, Clegg, and Caleb.  Clay is the oldest of all six of us and assumes the role very well.  He is the person I call when I need reassurance that what the pediatrician said is true. He has a busy schedule but never lets it get in the way of helping others.  Clegg is the fifth in line and is a quiet but incredibly strong. He roomed with me for a year in college and we had so much fun. He makes me laugh so hard and I love his sense of humor. He has crossed the country with us more than once to help us move and we have made quite a few funny memories from these trips.  Caleb is the baby of the family. He has a different sense of humor but it still makes me laugh. He is a grown-up now and I am so proud of the choices he is making. These three men, above all, love the Lord their God and I am blessed to be their sister. 

 
(Clegg and Jenny with our kids)
 
 
(Clay in striped shirt being a good sport after being hit with a confetti egg)
 
 (Caleb) 


No comments:

Post a Comment