Sunday, November 4, 2012

A month of "Thankful's"

I am a little late to the game and I have seen people do this on Facebook, but I wanted to join in on a once a day, "I am thankful for_______________" in this month of Thanksgiving.

Day 1:  I am thankful for being able to study the Bible with other women in BSF every Thursday.

Day 2:  I am thankful for my husband who is the best friend and best father anyone could every have.

Day 3:  I am thankful for my four children and the joy they bring to my life every single day of their little lives.

Day 4:  I am thankful for my parents who provided a good home for me to grow up in. It was not the perfect home but it was where God placed me and where I was taught to love Him and get to know Him.  They just left last week after spending eight days with us which was such a treat.

And now I am caught up...stayed tuned.

 
(Just had to add the picture of our trip into DC to see the changing leaves)

No comments:

Post a Comment