I have slacked big time with this blog. Remember a few months ago where I tried to list everything I was thankful for? Probably not because it has been so long-apparantly I forgot too. November was also a month long test to see if I could faithfully blog everyday---extreme fail. So here are the other things I am thankful for:
Day 22: I am thankful for warm clothes--it's freezing
Day 23:I am thankful for Michael Ann and her family-Don, Matthew, and Christi. They became part of our family thanks to Uncle Bob and I will be forever grateful to him for bringing us together. Michael loves us and treats my kids like her own. She is always thinking of us and gives the BEST advice on parenting and dealing with neurotic moms. We love her and we love her family.
Day 24:I am thankful for finding a church that preaches the gospel and for the opportunities awaiting our family as we seek to serve there.
Day 25:I am thankful for coffee. Warm coffee with lots of cream (Joe calls it cream with a touch of coffee--he simply does not understand what he is missing)
Day 26:I am thankful for sunshine when we get to see it around here!!
Day 27: I am thankful for a funny but sweet marriage proposal on November 27, 1999. There was a sunset, we were on a hill in the middle of his ranch, the word"hitched" was used,....very romantic.:)
Day 28:I am thankful for my health and my family's health. We get broken bones and sprained ankle occasionally but nothing major and for that I am thankful.
Day 29:I am thankful for the friends the kids have made since we moved here and just a little envious how easy it is to make friends when you are five or eight...the same can't be said for someone in her thirties:)
Day 30:I am thankful for a God who continues to bless us even though we do not deserve. He is faithful and always giving more than I can think or imagine..
No comments:
Post a Comment