Friday, January 21, 2011

The Girls Turn Six!!!

I cannot believe that I have two six-year-olds!! This has been a big year for you girls:
-You graduated from preschool
-You attended your first cheeerleading Camp
-You were in your first parade in Boerne
-You started Kindergarten in the dual language program so now....
-You started speaking and reading Spanish
-You learned how to read English
-Laura, you learned how to tie your shoes
AND for your sixth birthday...
-you hosted your very first slumber party with six of your friends/cousins!!

For your party, you requested a slumber party in a hotel with an indoor pool. So I found one that wasn't too far away and invited four friends and two cousins:
-Maddie
-Gracie P.
-Katie
-Sophia
-Gwen
and
-Emma

You loved every minute of swimming, eating pizza, doing nails and hair and just having fun with your friends. I love you both so much and I am glad you had a memorable party for your sixth year.




No comments:

Post a Comment